In the news today...
Into the unknown ride fourth!
free counters

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Quotes of the inexperienced

 
Click on the hand to return to the Left 4 Dead humour page

Some call them "Noobs" others call them fools, call them by any name anyway it's all the same...


1. ARGH! Boomer good thing I have my trusty crowbar!
2. Another horde? Quick throw a bile bomb!
3. Hey look my unfortunate team mate dropped his med kit when he died... I won't pay any attention to the fact that it's in the middle of a horde while I'm all alone...
4. Jockey! Gonna melee it in mid air!
5. Oh... so punching the Witch in the face doesn't kill her? Well can I borrow one of your med kits please?
6. The screen says "get to the helicopter!" What should I do?
7. Which one of you is Ellis? Sorry I reskinned everyone to make them look like the teletubbies... LOL
8. What's a Tier 2 weapon? Sounds complicated... I'll just stick to my 1 pistol.
9. Do.... not... shoot... the car... al... ARGH this game is too complicated! *shoots car in frustration and alarm sounds* oops...
10. This game is too tactical!
11. You guys are useless! It's not my fault that I decided to throw a bile bomb at the Witch during a tank attack!
12. (Reads the above post) Hey... that gives me an idea...
- misses out 13 because it's an "Unlucky number"
14. Wow that is a big horde... Let's throw a bile bomb that will solve the problem!
15. Hey guys look I'm stood on top of the petrol station!
16. Where you going? Wait... was I supposed to be on that lift?
17. *Dead Air L4D1 - map 4* hmm... *upon seeing metal detector* OOOOOOOH LOOK! ITZ SANTA'S GROTO! *runs in*
18. A Witch that I can easily avoid! *Bang Bang Bang!* ARGH SHE IS CHASING ME!!!
19. Hey look a gauntlet! Maybe I shouldn't have wasted my pipe bomb on that 1 zombie...
20. *at finale* Hey... when did you guys get Melee weapons? And those awesome guns?
21. I've been kicked 3 games in a row!
22. Does anyone want to join my clan? *The Hanged Man has voted to kick DEATHGUY1337LOLZOR 3 votes to kick*
23. ARGH I tried to give that hooded dude a hug... Now he is trying to kill me!
24. Louis! Stop shooting me!
25. NO! I'm not starting until I can be Bill!
26. I like the SMG it's prettier than the more powerful M16 or AUTO Shotgun...
27. I don't like this server; I can't fly through farting...
28. 1337ZOR: LOL WHY U KILL ME?
Me: Because you shot at me several times in row!
1337ZOR: That was an accident!
Me: You accidentally shot me 7 times while looking through your scope while no infected is around?
...
*1337ZOR has voted to kick The Hanged Man 3 votes against... vote not passed DUH*
1337ZOR: UMADBRO *1337ZOR has ragequit from the game*
Me: Whatever...
29. D3ATHGUY1337zzzzz: Oh no u kill m3?
Me: sorry... I needed the med kit more than I needed you...
30. I think the helicopter is on the other side of the map!
31. Pistols are better than melee weapons... right?
32. Oopsie... I had an accident... I was born - Meatball
33. Me: Stop shooting Louis we need the bots!
*£&$&£*£&$&MW3IZGAEH: But I need my peelz back!
Me:... you know he will just take them when he is low on...
Louis: *Takes peelz*
*£&$%*$(%)*$MW3IZGAEH: FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
34. Don't worry the bots will save me!
35. Justic3LEETZOR: Get him Louis! (Thinking that Louis is an actual person and not a bot)
Me: yeah... Get me Louis...
36. Hey look a Molotov... better not save this *throws it at nothing*
37. Fraggout1337331: This mod is impossible! Are we on expert realism?
Me: No... This is normal... normal...
Fraggout1337331: DAYUM!
38. ARGH HELP A COMMON INFECTED!
39. *In the Sacrifice campaign* I'm going to take a quick swim!
40. Church guy isn't letting me in... I'll just stand staring at the door...
41. I don't know how to use a med kit! I won't ask for help or nothing... I'll just stand here doing the same thing repeatedly and expect different results...
42. RUSH RUSH RUSH! Too late for you! *starts horde when no one is ready and then gets pounced by a Hunter* HELP ME!!!
43. Everyone is holding off the horde... I'm just going to sit on the other side of the map and do nothing... I'm sure they won't mind that.
44. *Votes to kick Camping twat 3 votes, Vote has passed* this is completely unreasonable...
45. Hey this throwing ourselves randomly at the survivors hasn't worked in the past couple of times... Maybe it will work this time!
46. First map: Hey let’s take the gnome with us!
47. Second map: Where is the gnome?
48. Third map: Why did you just throw the Gnome over the fence so that I couldn't get it back?
49. Fourth map: WHY DID YOU JUST THROW ME OUT OF THE HELICOPTER!?!
50. Argh Tank! Run away without shooting it that will stop it!
51. Oh... I'm supposed to throw this? *pipe bomb/Molotov/bile bomb*
52. Jimmy Gibbs! NOOO!
53. ZR_Pr3ditor: Can I be the Sacrifice?
Me: *enthusiastically* YES!
ZR_Pr3ditor: *jumps off the bridge and gets incapped by a boomer* HELP!
Me: I hate... my life...
54. Hey look there is a girl on this server! Maybe if I tell her that I have a huge dick she will want to go out with me!
55. Can't get in the safe room! oh wait I forgot it's E...
56. Hey he has a high ping! KICK HIM!
57. Hey look a jukebox! *starts it* wonder if I can get N-Dubz on this thing...
58. I modded everything LOLZ!
59. Looz3r: Y U NO GIVE ME YO PEELZ?
Me: because I hate you...
LOOZ3r: Can I have your med kit?
Me: Have you heard of the Crocodile and the child dilemma?
LOOZ3r: no...
Me: *Devilishly rubbing his hands together and looking very evil* Well...
60. Oh no! I accidentally set all the gas cans on fire!
61. Hey look at me! I'm jumping on the car! *Luiser has alerted the horde*
62. Hehe shutting the door is funny.
63. Hey you guys are going the wrong way! oh... wait nevermind..
64. Hey you shot me! *shoots you back for obvious accidental friendly fire*
65. Wait don't shut the door I'm going to risk going back out to kill that Hunter!
66. Oh no my mods have failed me and I can't see the gas cans!
67. Tank! Quick hide behind the cars!
68. Somone heal me! I got incapped by trying to jump off a roof!
69. I have a horrible taste in music... I'm sure everyone else wants to hear my favourite songs in crap quality through my mic!
70. Why does no one like my crap rap music?
71. I didn't know that the petrol station would explode in my face if I shot it!
72. I fell off the roof on Dead Centre... DEFIB ME!

And more on the way! ;) - Written by The Hanged Man

No comments:

Post a Comment