In the news today...
Into the unknown ride fourth!
free counters

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Idle thoughts while playing Fallout

Note: These are references to ALL the games the old and new so older Fallout fans won't get the Fallout 3 references if you haven't played the game and same goes for Fallout 3 fans who haven't played Fallout 1 or 2.

1. Does Gizmo ever get out of that chair?
2. The lone wanderer: The Chosen one had his highway man... I think I could make a rad racer work.
3. I must have a real soft skull, I've shot plent of people in the head and they don't die immedietley
4. What did I do or say to Ian to make him keep shooting me like that?!
5. More metro tunnels... you would have thought after 200 years they would have shifted all this crap by now.
6. Ah lone surviving dog? I've heard this one before...
7. The Lone wanderer/Courier: why can't I get married?
8. How come my gun goes from being fine one minute to totally destroyed the next?
9. A city of ghouls? Tell me I don't have to kick the Super Mutants out the water shed this time!
10. I should get a check up at the clinic... all this sewer running is so un-couth.
11. I have an Intelligence of 10! Why didn't I get myself a real job?
12. The chosen one: When DID the pip boy 3000 come out? How come I didn't get one?
13. Harold we got to stop meeting like this... people will start to talk.
14. I disarmed the bomb that threatened this piece of shit town why won't you guys talk to me!
15. Hey... why didn't I take a list of Vault locations with me when I went out to look for a water chip?
16. On that topic why didn't those dumb sods make a backup copy of the chip!?
17. Oh god I took a wrong turn I'm in Necropolis... don't make eye contact.
18. How come a guard with a bigass gun can't kill a couple of rad scorpions but I can with my bare hands?!
19. How come there aren't big stocks piles of ammo around like in Left 4 Dead?
20. The Chosen one (in 2281): I wonder what happened to those Villagers I encountered? I bet everything turned out alright. ;)
21. Wait... I left a minigun with Marcus back in 2241! What ever happened to it?!
22. Damn this shop doesn't serv mutants sorry Fawkes...
23. No dogs allowed except guide dogs? BULLSHIT!
24. You know after I let this dog follow me around bad things have been happening...
25. What was in vault 108? Was it the one with 999 women and one man!? *opens door* No... it was the one with all the stupid clones in, some day...
26. I'm so glad there is no thing as insurance these days...or I would go poor from running over that ghoul.
27. Why couldn't the overseer give me a minigun? How am I supposed to find the water chip with this crappy pistol!
28. Oh no my clothes have just suddenly deteriorated!
29. Hey Darkwater didn't need my damn help!
30. I hate walking...
31. What's stopping me from fast traveling away from the Temple of the union?
32. OH NO! Nuka Lurks!
33. The Lone Wanderer: why does everything seem... so inconsistant?
34.

No comments:

Post a Comment